Welcome to nursery's class page!
We look forward to sharing all of our wonderful work with you for this year!
Our nursery team is:
Miss Bedford- Class teacher
Miss Wood- Teaching assistant
Mrs Lancaster- Teaching assistant
If you need any information about our curriculum please do look here and don't hesitate to contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are really looking forward to this academic year. We have some exciting topics planned where the children will develop their skills in the seven areas of learning with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
Our topics are:
Autumn 1 - All about me
Autumn 2 - Celebrations
Spring 1 - Brr it's cold
Spring 2 - Feeling hot hot hot
Summer 1 - Heroes and villains (Traditional Tales)
Summer 2 - Superheroes
Autumn 1 Newsletter
Please see our newsletter for this term.
Nursery Class Timetable
Please see below the timetable that we follow in nursery.
We love to read!
Miss Bedford's favourite books are:
1. We're Going on a Bear Hunt- By Michael Robinson.
2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar- By Eric Carle.
3. The Rainbow Fish- By Marcus Pfister.
4. What the Ladybird Heard- By Julia Donaldson.
5. The Gruffalo- By Julia Donaldson.
- Dough Disco on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9D5lfqZF3o
- Phonics Play (phase 1) : https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/resources/phase/1
- Topmarks (for fun games): https://www.topmarks.co.uk/